Le forum de Chinatown, alliance de l'univers 44 Index du Forum

Le forum de Chinatown, alliance de l'univers 44 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ignition Remix R Kelly

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum de Chinatown, alliance de l'univers 44 Index du Forum -> Secteur public -> Demande de pacte ou de fusion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bernsaher

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai 2016 - 13:56    Sujet du message: Ignition Remix R Kelly Répondre en citant

Ignition Remix R Kelly > urlin.us/2bj6i

ISBN1-904994-10-5At,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,the,,,song,,,,Kelly,,,gives,,,the,,,listeners,,,"a,,,lil',,,preview,,,of,,,the,,,remix",,,,which,,,includes,,,only,,,the,,,first,,,verse,,,then,,,fades,,,out"Ignition,,,(Remix)",,,is,,,a,,,song,,,written,,,and,,,produced,,,by,,,American,,,R&B,,,singer,,,RAdditionally,,,the,,original,,version,,opens,,with,,the,,same,,spoken-word,,intro,,that,,originally,,appeared,,in,,his,,earlier,,hit,,You,,Remind,,Me,,of,,SomethingKelly,,,Producer(s),,,RKELLY,,,,Published,,,,by,,,,Lyrics,,,,,,,,Universal,,,,Music,,,,Publishing,,,,Group,,,,About,,Genius,,Embed,,a,,Text,,Verified,,Artists,,Contributor,,Guidelines,,Education,,Press,,Advertise,,Privacy,,Policy,,Jobs,,Developers,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Contact,,us,,,,2016,,Genius,,Media,,Group,,Incpp.6856While,,it,,shares,,the,,song,,title,,with,,the,,original,,version,,of,,"Ignition",,,the,,remix,,version,,is,,most,,commonly,,referred,,to,,in,,writing,,to,,avoid,,confusion,,with,,the,,original^,,^,,"Charts.org.nz,,,,RSamples[edit]Irish,,,,Singles,,,,ChartSwiss,,,,Singles,,,,ChartThe,,,,song,,,,also,,,,peaked,,,,at,,,,number,,,,two,,,,on,,,,the,,,,2003,,,,Billboard,,,,Year-End,,,,Chart,,,,,behind,,,,yet,,,,again,,,,"In,,,,da,,,,Club"Now,,,,usually,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,do,,,,this,,,,but,,,,uh,,,,Go,,,,head',,,,on,,,,and,,,,break,,,,'em,,,,off,,,,wit,,,,a,,,,lil',,,,preview,,,,of,,,,the,,,,remixNo,,,,I'm,,,,not,,,,tryin',,,,to,,,,be,,,,rude,,,,,But,,,,hey,,,,pretty,,,,girl,,,,I'm,,,,feelin',,,,you,,,,The,,,,way,,,,you,,,,do,,,,the,,,,things,,,,you,,,,do,,,,Remind,,,,me,,,,of,,,,my,,,,Lexus,,,,coup,,,,That's,,,,why,,,,im,,,,all,,,,up,,,,in,,,,yo,,,,grill,,,,Tryna,,,,get,,,,you,,,,to,,,,a,,,,hotel,,,,You,,,,must,,,,be,,,,a,,,,football,,,,coach,,,,The,,,,way,,,,you,,,,got,,,,me,,,,playin',,,,the,,,,fieldSo,,,,baby,,,,gimme,,,,that,,,,toot,,,,toot,,,,Lemme,,,,give,,,,you,,,,that,,,,beep,,,,beep,,,,Runnin',,,,her,,,,hands,,,,through,,,,my,,,,'fro,,,,Bouncin',,,,on,,,,24's,,,,While,,,,they,,,,sayin,,,,on,,,,the,,,,radioIt's,,,,the,,,,remix,,,,to,,,,ignition,,,,Hot,,,,and,,,,fresh,,,,out,,,,the,,,,kitchen,,,,Mama,,,,rollin',,,,that,,,,body,,,,Got,,,,every,,,,man,,,,in,,,,here,,,,wishin',,,,Sippin',,,,on,,,,coke,,,,and,,,,rum,,,,I'm,,,,like,,,,so,,,,what,,,,I'm,,,,drunk,,,,It's,,,,the,,,,freakin',,,,weekend,,,,baby,,,,I'm,,,,about,,,,to,,,,have,,,,me,,,,some,,,,fun,,,,meaning,,,,byAmandaH,,,,,,,,,Editor,,,,RReferences[edit]Retrieved,,,January,,,3,,,,2012Retrieved,,April,,18,,,2011^,,,,^,,,,^,,,,"iTunes,,,,-,,,,Music,,,,-,,,,Ignition,,,,(Viceroy,,,,Remix),,,,-,,,,Single,,,,by,,,,Viceroy,,,,&,,,,Rcovered,,the,,songKelly,,songs,,Discography,,Production,,Discography,,Videography,,Awards,,and,,nominations,,Born,,into,,the,,90's,,"She's,,Got,,That,,Vibe",,"Honey,,Love",,"Slow,,Dance,,(Hey,,Mr"I,,,Believe,,,I,,,Can,,,Fly",,,"Gotham,,,City",,,"Half,,,on,,,a,,,Baby",,,"Home,,,Alone",,,"I'm,,,Your,,,Angel",,,"When,,,a,,,Woman's,,,Fed,,,Up",,,"Did,,,You,,,Ever,,,Think",,,"If,,,I,,,Could,,,Turn,,,Back,,,the,,,Hands,,,of,,,Time",,,"Only,,,the,,,Loot,,,Can,,,Make,,,Me,,,Happy",,,TP-2.com,,,"I,,,Wish",,,"The,,,Storm,,,Is,,,Over,,,Now",,,"Fiesta,,,(Remix)",,,"Feelin',,,on,,,Yo,,,Booty",,,"A,,,Woman's,,,Threat",,,Chocolate,,,Factory,,,"The,,,World's,,,Greatest",,,"Ignition,,,(Remix)",,,"Snake",,,"Step,,,in,,,the,,,Name,,,of,,,Love,,,(Remix)",,,The,,,RDecember,,,2,,,,2014Media,,,Control,,,ChartsThe,,lines,,were,,temporarily,,shelved,,,as,,Kelly,,didn't,,particularly,,think,,they,,were,,any,,good;,,potentially,,because,,"remix,,to,,'Ignition'",,was,,an,,entirely,,meaningless,,phrase,,at,,that,,point^,,,,"Archive,,,,Chart:,,,,2003-05-11",,,,UK,,,,Singles,,,,ChartWhilst,,,,in,,,,conversation,,,,with,,,,Kelly,,,,,GQ,,,,uncovered,,,,what,,,,they,,,,described,,,,as,,,,the,,,,"bizarre,,,,and,,,,counter-logical",,,,origins,,,,to,,,,the,,,,hit,,,,'Ignition,,,,(Remix)'Now,,,,,usually,,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,do,,,,this,,,,but,,,,uh,,,,Go,,,,head',,,,on,,,,an',,,,break,,,,'em,,,,off,,,,Wit,,,,a,,,,lil',,,,previews,,,,of,,,,the,,,,remixNow,,,,I'm,,,,not,,,,trynna,,,,be,,,,rude,,,,But,,,,hey,,,,pretty,,,,girl,,,,I'm,,,,feelin',,,,you,,,,The,,,,way,,,,you,,,,do,,,,the,,,,things,,,,you,,,,do,,,,Reminds,,,,me,,,,of,,,,my,,,,Lexus,,,,coupeThat's,,,,why,,,,I'm,,,,all,,,,up,,,,in,,,,ya,,,,grill,,,,Tryna,,,,get,,,,you,,,,to,,,,a,,,,hotel,,,,You,,,,must,,,,be,,,,a,,,,football,,,,coach,,,,The,,,,way,,,,you,,,,got,,,,me,,,,playin',,,,da,,,,fieldSo,,,,baby,,,,gimme,,,,that,,,,,"Toot,,,,toot",,,,And,,,,lemme,,,,gi',,,,ya,,,,that,,,,"Beep,,,,beep",,,,Runnin',,,,her,,,,hands,,,,through,,,,my,,,,fro,,,,Bouncin',,,,on,,,,twenty,,,,fo's,,,,While,,,,they,,,,sayin',,,,on,,,,the,,,,radioIt's,,,,the,,,,remix,,,,to,,,,ignition,,,,Hot,,,,and,,,,fresh,,,,out,,,,the,,,,kitchen,,,,Mama,,,,rollin',,,,that,,,,body,,,,Got,,,,every,,,,man,,,,in,,,,here,,,,wishin'We're,,,,sippin',,,,on,,,,coke,,,,and,,,,rum,,,,I'm,,,,like,,,,,so,,,,what,,,,I'm,,,,drunk,,,,It's,,,,the,,,,freakin',,,,weekend,,,,Baby,,,,,I'm,,,,about,,,,to,,,,have,,,,me,,,,some,,,,funBounce,,,,,bounce,,,,,bounce,,,,Bounce,,,,,bounce,,,,,bounce,,,,,bounce,,,,Bounce,,,,,bounce,,,,,bounce,,,,,c'monNow,,,,it's,,,,like,,,,"Murda,,,,She,,,,Wrote",,,,Once,,,,I,,,,getcha,,,,out,,,,them,,,,clothes,,,,Privacy,,,,is,,,,on,,,,the,,,,do',,,,But,,,,still,,,,they,,,,can,,,,hear,,,,ya,,,,screamin',,,,mo'Girl,,,,I'm,,,,feelin',,,,whatchu,,,,feelin',,,,No,,,,more,,,,hopin',,,,and,,,,wishin',,,,I'm,,,,about,,,,to,,,,take,,,,my,,,,key,,,,an',,,,Stick,,,,it,,,,in,,,,da,,,,ignitionSo,,,,gimme,,,,that,,,,"Toot,,,,toot",,,,Lemme,,,,gi',,,,ya,,,,that,,,,"Beep,,,,beep",,,,Runnin',,,,her,,,,hands,,,,through,,,,my,,,,fro,,,,Bouncin',,,,on,,,,twenty,,,,fo's,,,,While,,,,they,,,,sayin',,,,on,,,,the,,,,radioIt's,,,,the,,,,remix,,,,to,,,,ignition,,,,Hot,,,,and,,,,fresh,,,,out,,,,the,,,,kitchen,,,,Mama,,,,rollin',,,,that,,,,body,,,,Got,,,,every,,,,man,,,,in,,,,here,,,,wishin'We're,,,,sippin',,,,on,,,,coke,,,,and,,,,rum,,,,I'm,,,,like,,,,,so,,,,what,,,,I'm,,,,drunk,,,,It's,,,,the,,,,freakin',,,,weekend,,,,Baby,,,,,I'm,,,,about,,,,to,,,,have,,,,me,,,,some,,,,funCrystal,,,,poppin',,,,in,,,,the,,,,stretch,,,,Navigata,,,,We,,,,got,,,,food,,,,everywhere,,,,as,,,,if,,,,the,,,,party,,,,was,,,,catered,,,,We've,,,,got,,,,fellas,,,,to,,,,my,,,,left,,,,,hunnies,,,,on,,,,my,,,,right,,,,We,,,,bring,,,,'em,,,,both,,,,together,,,,we,,,,got,,,,drinkin',,,,all,,,,nightThen,,,,after,,,,the,,,,show,,,,it's,,,,the,,,,after,,,,party,,,,And,,,,after,,,,the,,,,party,,,,it's,,,,the,,,,hotel,,,,lobby,,,,Around,,,,about,,,,four,,,,you,,,,gotta,,,,clear,,,,the,,,,lobby,,,,Then,,,,take,,,,it,,,,to,,,,ya,,,,room,,,,and,,,,somebodyCan,,,,I,,,,get,,,,a,,,,"Toot,,,,toot",,,,Can,,,,I,,,,get,,,,a,,,,"Beep,,,,beep",,,,Runnin',,,,her,,,,hands,,,,through,,,,my,,,,fro',,,,Bouncin',,,,on,,,,twenty,,,,fo's,,,,While,,,,they,,,,sayin',,,,on,,,,the,,,,radioIt's,,,,the,,,,remix,,,,to,,,,ignition,,,,Hot,,,,and,,,,fresh,,,,out,,,,the,,,,kitchen,,,,Mama,,,,rollin',,,,that,,,,body,,,,Got,,,,every,,,,man,,,,in,,,,here,,,,wishin',,,,,c'monWe're,,,,sippin',,,,on,,,,coke,,,,and,,,,rum,,,,I'm,,,,like,,,,,so,,,,what,,,,I'm,,,,drunk,,,,It's,,,,the,,,,freakin',,,,weekend,,,,Baby,,,,,I'm,,,,about,,,,to,,,,have,,,,me,,,,some,,,,fun'Cause,,,,it's,,,,the,,,,remix,,,,to,,,,ignition,,,,Hot,,,,and,,,,fresh,,,,out,,,,the,,,,kitchen,,,,Mama,,,,rollin',,,,that,,,,body,,,,Got,,,,every,,,,man,,,,in,,,,here,,,,wishin'We're,,,,sippin',,,,on,,,,coke,,,,and,,,,rum,,,,I'm,,,,like,,,,,so,,,,what,,,,I'm,,,,drunk,,,,It's,,,,the,,,,freakin',,,,weekend,,,,Baby,,,,,I'm,,,,about,,,,to,,,,have,,,,me,,,,some,,,,funGirl,,,,we,,,,off,,,,in,,,,this,,,,jeep,,,,foggin',,,,windows,,,,up,,,,Blastin',,,,the,,,,radio,,,,in,,,,the,,,,back,,,,of,,,,my,,,,truck,,,,Bouncin',,,,up,,,,and,,,,down,,,,,strokin',,,,round,,,,and,,,,round,,,,To,,,,the,,,,remix,,,,we,,,,jus',,,,thuggin',,,,it,,,,out,,,,Songwriters,,,,RSubmit,,,Corrections,,,Cancel,,,Now,,,usually,,I,,don't,,do,,this,,but,,uhGo,,ahead,,and,,break,,'em,,off,,a,,little,,preview,,of,,the,,remixNow,,I'm,,not,,tryin',,ta,,be,,rude,,but,,hey,,pretty,,girl,,I'm,,feelin',,youThe,,way,,you,,do,,the,,things,,you,,do,,reminds,,me,,of,,my,,E,,Lexus,,CoupThat's,,why,,I'm,,all,,up,,in,,your,,grill,,tryna,,getcha,,to,,a,,hotelYou,,must,,be,,a,,football,,coach,,the,,way,,you,,got,,me,,playin',,the,,fieldSo,,baby,,give,,me,,that,,(toot,,toot),,and,,let,,me,,give,,ya,,that,,(beep,,beep)Runnin',,her,,hands,,through,,my,,'fro,,bouncin',,on,,24's,,While,,there,,sayin',,on,,the,,radioIt's,,the,,remix,,to,,Ignition,,hot,,and,,fresh,,out,,the,,kitchenMama,,rollin',,that,,body,,got,,every,,man,,in,,here,,wishin'Sippin',,on,,Coke,,and,,rum,,I'm,,like,,so,,what,,I'm,,drunkIt's,,the,,freakin',,weekend,,baby,,I'm,,about,,to,,have,,me,,some,,funBounce,,Bounce,,Bounce,,Bounce,,Bounce,,Bounce,,BounceBounce,,Bounce,,BounceC'mon,,It's,,like,,"Murder,,She,,Wrote",,once,,I,,get,,you,,out,,them,,clothesPrivacy,,is,,on,,the,,door,,still,,they,,can,,hear,,ya,,screamin',,more,,Girl,,Im,,feeling,,what,,you're,,feelin',,no,,more,,hopin',,and,,wishin',,I'm,,about,,to,,take,,my,,key,,and,,stick,,it,,in,,the,,ignition,,So,,baby,,give,,me,,that,,(toot,,toot),,and,,let,,me,,give,,ya,,that,,(beep,,beep)Runnin',,her,,hands,,through,,my,,'fro,,bouncin',,on,,24's,,While,,there,,sayin',,on,,the,,radioIt's,,the,,remix,,to,,Ignition,,hot,,and,,fresh,,out,,the,,kitchenMama,,rollin',,that,,body,,got,,every,,man,,in,,here,,wishin'Sippin',,on,,Coke,,and,,rum,,I'm,,like,,so,,what,,I'm,,drunkIt's,,the,,freakin',,weekend,,baby,,I'm,,about,,to,,have,,me,,some,,funCristal,,poppin',,in,,the,,stretch,,Navigator,,They,,got,,food,,everywhere,,as,,if,,the,,party,,was,,catered,,I,,got,,fellas,,to,,my,,left,,and,,honeys,,to,,my,,rightWe,,bring,,them,,both,,together,,and,,we,,got,,jukin',,all,,night,,Then,,after,,the,,show,,it's,,the,,after,,party,,(yeah),,And,,after,,the,,party,,it's,,the,,hotel,,lobby,,(yeah)And,,around,,about,,4,,you,,gotta,,clear,,the,,lobbyThen,,take,,it,,to,,your,,room,,and,,somebody,,Can,,I,,get,,a,,(toot,,toot),,can,,I,,get,,a,,(beep,,beep)Runnin',,her,,hands,,through,,my,,'fro,,bouncin',,on,,24's,,While,,there,,sayin',,on,,the,,radioIt's,,the,,remix,,to,,Ignition,,hot,,and,,fresh,,out,,the,,kitchenMama,,rollin',,that,,body,,got,,every,,man,,in,,here,,wishin'Sippin',,on,,Coke,,and,,rum,,I'm,,like,,so,,what,,I'm,,drunkIt's,,the,,freakin',,weekend,,baby,,I'm,,about,,to,,have,,me,,some,,funIt's,,the,,remix,,to,,Ignition,,hot,,and,,fresh,,out,,the,,kitchenMama,,rollin',,that,,body,,got,,every,,man,,in,,here,,wishin'Sippin',,on,,Coke,,and,,rum,,I'm,,like,,so,,what,,I'm,,drunkIt's,,the,,freakin',,weekend,,baby,,I'm,,about,,to,,have,,me,,some,,funGirl,,we,,off,,in,,the,,this,,jeep,,foggin',,windows,,upBlastin',,the,,radio,,in,,the,,back,,of,,my,,truckBouncin',,up,,and,,down,,stroke,,it,,round,,and,,roundTo,,the,,re-mix,,we,,just,,buggin',,out,,External,,linksNominate,,as,,Song,,of,,the,,Day,,iTunes:,,buy,,Ignition,,Amazon:,,buy,,Ignition,,Hype,,Machine:,,search,,for,,R f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai 2016 - 13:56    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum de Chinatown, alliance de l'univers 44 Index du Forum -> Secteur public -> Demande de pacte ou de fusion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange